Croissants consisting of either (ham, sausage, or bacon), melted cheese, and scrambled eggs.
- Shiner bock beef stew, slow braised with carrots, celery, onion, and mushrooms. Finished with local Texas beer and rich beef au jus. Served
with salad and buttered rolls
- Beef enchiladas, melted Mexican cotija cheese, chili spiced sauce, Spanish rice, refried beans. Served with chips and salsa
- Bacon cheese burgers, cooked over open flame, sweet sourdough buns with all the fixings. Served with kettle chips.
- Roasted chicken, stuffed with garlic & herb goat cheese, Mediterranean sauce with sundried tomato, olives, basil, and mushrooms. Served
with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. Salad and rolls provided.
- Chicken Fried Deer Steak, a classic dish served with a twist. Farm raised red stag venison, pounded out thin, seasoned and fried. Served
with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans, and homemade white skillet gravy. Salad and rolls provided.
- 16oz “Lodge Cut” rib-eye steak, grilled over open flame. Served with loaded baked potatoes, grilled veggies, and a red wine mushroom sauce.
Salad and rolls provided.
HOT APPS: provided daily before dinner. Ask the chef what tonight’s creation is!